The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, motivated self-starter willing to take on challenges with a strong commitment to achieving results. Looking for someone who is well organized and disciplined, able to act quickly and at times independently in a fast changing, fluid environment.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Actively participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle: architecture, design, user experience, development, documentation, unit testing, delivery and maintenance.
- Contribute to development efforts as member of a cross-functional team
- Deliver top quality product by identifying and fixing any defects
- Participate in code reviews and code analysis
- Closely coordinate with internal Product Team and senior members of the Development Team.
- 3+ years of experience in developing Android apps.
- Understanding of Android components (and their lifecycles), app resources, and data persistence using SQLite.
- Understanding of the nuances of fragments and Android XML layouts, and how to create adaptive interfaces that work with a variety of screen sizes (including tablets)
- Experience with Fragments & their lifecycle, Bitmaps manipulation and memory management