The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, motivated self-starter willing to take on challenges with a strong commitment to achieving results. Looking for someone who is well organized and disciplined, able to act quickly and at times independently in a fast changing, fluid environment.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Actively participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle: architecture, design, user experience, development, documentation, unit testing, delivery and maintenance.
- Contribute to development efforts as member of a cross-functional team
- Deliver top quality product by identifying and fixing any defects
- Participate in code reviews and code analysis
- Closely coordinate with internal Product Team and senior members of the Development Team.
- 3+ years of experience in developing iOS apps using Objective-C or Swift, Cocoa, the iOS SDK, and the ecosystem that surrounds iOS development.
- Bachelors or Higher in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Professional experience creating apps that communicate with a web service via REST
- Understanding of and experience using social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience using repositories, preferably GitHub and/or Subversion.
- Knowledge of AWS and running services in the cloud.
- Must be able to document experience with live apps in the stores.