Full Stack PHP Developer
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, motivated self-starter willing to take on challenges with a strong commitment to achieving results. Looking for someone who is well organized and disciplined, able to act quickly and at times independently in a fast changing, fluid environment.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Actively participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle: architecture, design, user experience, development, documentation, unit testing, delivery and maintenance.
- Contribute to development efforts as member of a cross-functional team
- Deliver top quality product by identifying and fixing any defects
- Participate in code reviews and code analysis
- Closely coordinate with internal Product Team and senior members of the Development Team.
- 3+ years of experience in PHP and Object Oriented Programming
- Bachelors or Higher in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience working with LAMP stacks (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Experience with MVC Frameworks (ie. Symfony, CakePHP, CodeIgniter)
- Knowledge of optimizing and enhancing web applications for high volume, data logging & processing
- Prefer familiarity with asynchronous programming in high level languages
- Results driven and accustomed to working as part of a highly-motivated team
- Strong communication skills expected
Ideal candidate will also have:
- A strong foundation in computer science with working knowledge of algorithms, data structures, distributed systems, problem solving, and software design.
- Experience designing APIs, building web services, and able to design and implement database schemas.
- Experience with other programming languages such as C/C++, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- Proficient with either MySQL or other relational database technologies.
- Knowledge of REST and web service creation and consumption